The view of the Library from distance
The opening ceremony
Opening of new library in Zirak, Jaghuri
The Katib Cultural Association extends its heartfelt congratulations to the residents of Zirak village, marked by a strong sense of confidence and pride, on the inauguration of a state-of-the-art library. The inaugural event took place on Thursday, September 17, 2015. This newly established facility, named the “Library and House of Culture,” finds its home within the premises of Salihi Zirak High School.
The Katib Cultural Association expresses its deep gratitude to the Danish Refugee Council, “DRC,” for their invaluable financial support in making this endeavor a reality.
Specification of the Library
- Building: One-storey building with three large rooms and two smaller
- Built in: 2015
- Located in: Zirak Village, Jaghori District, Ghazni Province, Afghanistan.
- Donated by: Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Diaspora programe
- Total price: 400.053,00 Danish Kroner DKK (4.821.868,14 Afghanis)
- Applied by: Katib Culture Association in Denmark
- Implemented by: Local partner in Zirak Village
- Administered by: Asmat Ziraki
- To see more detailed information: